29 Palms Critter Sitter 

The Kennel Alternative Since 2008

Proof of vaccinations are required at drop off. Or you can text/email me a picture of the shot records. If you do the shots yourself please make sure to take the stickers off the bottles and place them on a piece of paper along with the date given. 

Health safety is my #1 concern

All dogs must have a current history of vaccinations that include: 
(DHPP or DA2PP or some other similar variation)
Distemper: vaccination given within the last one (1) year
Parvo-Virus: vaccination given within the last one (1) year
Rabies: Vaccination given within the last one (1) year on dogs under one (1) year of age and within the last three (3) years for dogs over one (1) year of age 
Bordatella: Every 6 months or Yearly is recommended but not required. Since I started doing this in 2008 I've never had a case of kennel cough in my house as of 7/2/2020
Cats must have a current history of vaccinations that include:
Adult cats - Vaccinations required - Feline Distemper, and Rabies
Kittens must be at least 6 months old and proof of shots!
If your puppy hasn't had his/her rabies shot yet due to being too young and has had his/her Dhpp shots I will still watch he/she without the rabies. 
Even if you're adopting or buying a dog and you were told he or she had his or her shots, play it safe and have he or she vaccinated again if they didn't come with proof of shots because most likely no shots were given. It's better to give an extra vaccine then none at all. Puppies must be at least 16 weeks or proof they have had all 3 puppy shots before I will watch your puppy. Please do not ask someone else to watch your puppy because I wont. I wont because the chance of it getting pravo is extremely high if you take it out of your home before all shots are given. Please find someone to watch it in your home or don't plan a trip until it's safe for your puppy. 

Unless you're just passing through 29 Palms or here on vacation all dogs/cats are required to have either a City or County license. No matter where you live, if you have lived there 30 days or longer it is required by law to register your dog with either your city or county.  License fees are used to help run the shelter.  It's how they pay for food and supplies for all the homeless animals. Its how animal control is able to provide a service to 29 Palms.  A license is also a good way to make sure your lost dog/cat can be returned home safely. 
You can purchase your dog license at...

Palms n Paws Animal Shelter
7086 Bullion Ave
Twentynine Palms Ca, 92277

Some people seem upset that I require a license but the way I see it is my prices are half than what other places charge so in the long run you're still saving money, plus its the law! Animal control does do random door to door checks for licenses so it's better to be safe than sorry.  I understand money is tight sometimes and extra costs can be hard so I will watch your dog 1 time without it. That way you have time to get it done before your next trip.
City license fees for a dog

 Altered (proof will be required)
 1 year- $43.00
 1 year- $25.00
 1 year- $15
City License fees for a cat
 1 year- $17.00
 1 year- $9.00